Texas Hydraulics is a preferred global provider of engineered hydraulic solutions by delivering superior value and product innovation to our customers while exceeding stakeholder expectations.
Bolster Your Business
Reduce the need for engineering costs. Allow our engineering staff to support your team with an optimal design, technical support, and superior trouble-shooting abilities.
Deliver on sustainability to your stakeholders. As a part of a $5 billion sales private equity firm, Texas Hydraulics has the financial backing that allows you to depend on our stability; we are a supplier that will be there to support you year after year.
Reduce inventory and warehousing costs. We have inventory management plans available that will deliver your cylinder precisely when you need it and not before.
Grow your business. We are prepared to meet and exceed your cylinder demands. We have ongoing continuous improvement projects and capacity available which enables us to synchronize our production capabilities to your business development.
- Corporate Headquarters: Temple, Texas
- Cylinder Facilities are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Established in 1968
- Hydraulic Cylinder Facilities
- 225,000 sq. ft
- Temple, Texas (2 Plants)
- Swivel (Rotary Manifold) Facility
- Spring City, PA
- Chrome plating facility – Waco, TX
- Over 400 Employees
- Over $8 M Capital Expenditures Since 2006
- Are leaders in their industry
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Material Handling
- Road Building
- Waste Refuse
- Oil and Gas
- Airline Ground Support
- These Customers Demand
- Technical Expertise
- Continuous Improvement
- Understand total life-cycle cost
- Utilize our extensive capability
- Seek a mutually beneficial partnership